I make cute slimy animal jewelry out of polymer clay and want to give some away! One winner will receive a sea creature necklace of their choosing, see all the choices in detail HERE
- Reblog to enter, no more than once a day (no giveaway only blogs)
- Winner will be chosen by random number generator
- I will ship anywhere in the world
- Please have your ask box or submit open to be notified
- You must know the difference between a jellyfish and an octopus
- Giveaway ends in two weeks (January 21st 11:59 pm PST)
1) Finish Top Hat Society
2) Watch Naruto Season 2
3) Finish Padam Padam
4) Plan a Hunger Game
5) Finish The Neighbors Season 1
6) Buy Keep Calm and Relax
Watch the Heat Watch The Family
8) Buy a couch
9) Read Asperity, Living the Life you Want for Less
10) Finish Editing
11) Go to a play
12) Re-read Alice in Wonderland
~Love, E. M. Peterson
I love how the Addams Family has ZERO slut-shaming. Like… honey you can dance naked and enslave someone with your womanly charms if you want to, I don’t fucking care, but so help me you’re going to get a college education first.
The Addamses are what every family should aspire to be like (you know; without the dismemberment and electric chairs as play time). Honestly, have you ever seen more unconditionally loving and supportive parents than Gomez and Morticia? And not just with the kids, but with each other. I think what’s especially unique about them is how open they are with everything. They don’t treat their children like children. They treat them like they treat everyone else; direct, and to the point.
I HAVE to reblog this…
It’s creepy how many good examples of parenting and romantic relationships there is in these characters, especially considering they are supposed to be the antithesis of the stereotypical American nuclear family.